Then I ask myself, if I were in the market for a particular service or product, would this company appeal to me just based on their logo alone. Sometimes that can be a determining factor in whether a potential client is even interested in looking at your website or finding out more information.Task one for my clients is to give me visual references. I need to see colors, logos, products, among other items that they like, and I need to know what they like about it. Task two is completing my questionnaire. I can’t visually interpret who they are as a business without in-depth knowledge of things such as:
- What problem do you solve for your customers?
- What about your background or product or service sets you apart from your competitors?
- Why should your prospects buy from you or engage with you?
- How do clients find you?
- What do you give clients on your first interaction?
- How do you show client appreciation?
And the list goes on from there. Be prepared to share everything about your business identity with me. In my upcoming posts, I’ll be sharing more of my design process and some examples of client logo designs that I’ve recently worked on.
To inquire about hiring me, take a look at my Identity Packages.